PoolSpot is committed to conducting business in an ethical, responsible and sutainable manner. We acknowledge that all businesses and citizens have a role to play in addressing the issues and challenges we face today and into the future. We aim to do our part by the following.
Environment and sustainability
- Via our freight aggregator Temando and The Gaia Partnership, we offer the ability to offset the carbon emissions from deliveries for orders placed via our website.
- We recycle all paper, cardboard and plastic that we consume.
- When we remove old pool equipment we endeavour, when feasible, to recycle the scrap metal and e-waste so it does not go to landfill.
- We only use 100% recycled paper. We only purchase packaging material that is sourced from sustainable alternatives or is recyclable. We re-use as much product packaging as possible.
- PoolSpot acknowledges the people who are the traditional custodians of the lands where we work, and pay respect to their Elders, both past and present, and further extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Straight Island peoples.