Pentair (NYSE:PNR) is a multi-national manufacturer of water solutions headquartered in Minneapolis, USA. The company was founded in 1966, initially manufacturing high-altitude balloons, but later ventured into leather, plastics, paper and tools.
- 1997, Essef Corporation acquires KDI American Products, Inc., KDI Paragon Aquatics, and assets of stark Aquatic Systems and integrated them into its pool and spa subsidiary, Pac-Fab, Inc.
- 1999, Pentair, Inc., acquired Essef Corporation. and the American Products, Compool, Kreepy Krauly, Pac-Fab, Purex and Rainbow brands became Pentair Water Pool and Spa, Inc., Pentair's pool and spa subsidiary.
- 2003, Pentair acquired Letro Products, Inc.
- 2004, Pentair acquired WICOR Industries, Inc. the water systems subsidiary of Wisconsin Energy. The Sta-Rite and Onga brands then came under the Pentair umbrella.
- 2006, Pentair acquired Germany-based Jung Pumpen GmbH.
- 2012, Pentair Water and Tyco International Ltd. merged to become Pentair Ltd. As a result of the merger, Southern Cross became a Pentair brand.
- Jung Pumpen
- Kreepy Krauly (except Australia)
- Paragon Aquatics
- Southern Cross
$37.90RRP: $ 42.16You Save: $4.26 ( 10% )
$69.90RRP: $ 77.51You Save: $7.61 ( 10% )
Camp Hill Marketplace, 17 Samuel St Camp Hill, QLD, 4152 Australia 4152 Australia Camp Hill Marketplace, 17 Samuel St Camp Hill, QLD, 4152 Australia+61 7 3124 0258 [email protected]